Park Rules and Regulations
- Parks are open from 7:00 a.m. to sunset, except in specially lighted areas which are considered open while lighted.
- No obscene language or offensive conduct shall be permitted. Gambling is prohibited.
- All refuse shall be deposited in receptacles provided for that purpose.
- No alcoholic beverages, drugs, or weapons shall be brought into the parks. Hunting is prohibited in all parks. Fireworks are prohibited except as authorized by the Fire Marshal.
- No person shall damage, remove, or cut any trees, plants, shrubs, turf, signs, equipment, or buildings on park property.
- No mini bikes, go-carts, snowmobiles, or similarly powered vehicles shall be permitted into the parks.
- Golfing is not permitted in parks. Fishing is only permitted in designated areas.
- The use of cameras and camera cell phones are not permitted in park restrooms.
- Pets must be kept on a leash and are not to annoy park patrons. Pets are not permitted within 50 ft. of any playing fields or playgrounds. Owners must pick up after their pets.
- No organized meetings or gatherings (consisting of more than 25 people), or commercial/educational film shoots shall be permitted without prior approval from the Township.
- No commercial sales or commercial personal services, including teaching, training and coaching, shall be permitted within the limits of any park without prior approval from the Township.
- The smoking, use or carrying of lit tobacco, including chewing tobacco, is prohibited in all parks.
Portions of Ordinances 774, 1419 & 1442 Violators will be Prosecuted!
Youth Sports Code of Conduct
- Un-sportsmanlike behavior (including, but not limited to, booing, taunting, or using abusive or profane language or gestures) involving any official, coach, player or parent will not be tolerated. Each youth sports group has a code of conduct that describes unacceptable behavior and includes penalties, ramifications and actions to be taken against those who engage in such conduct. Plymouth Township has encouraged each group to address these issues.
- All parents, volunteers, spectators and all those involved in youth sports programs will act in a mature, responsible and respectful manner; therefore, setting a positive role model for participants.
- At all times, as per Plymouth Township Ordinances, all activities held in our parks will be drug, tobacco, and alcohol free.