Plymouth Township
Montgomery County, Pennsylvania

PennDOT Services

The district offices of State Representative Matt Bradford can assist with a variety of PennDOT issues, including disability plates and placards, birth and death certificates, reduced registration renewals for those who qualify, and photo card applications.

Please visit either office in Cedars or Norristown for assistance.

Please click here for more information.

Plymouth Township