Employment Application & Clearance Information
Job Application complete an application when applying to any vacant position with Plymouth Township.
The following section is for prospective candidates who have already received a formal employment offer, which is contingent on a successful background check. Proof of completion of these checks are required to begin employment:
The PA Child Protective Services Law (CPSL) was amended in December 2014.
The clearances listed below are mandatory for all prospective employees with a significant likelihood of regular contact with children. As a result, Plymouth Township requires the following to be submitted in advance or on the first day of employment:
1. PA Child Abuse History Clearance from the Department of Human Services (DHS)
What To submit: Official letter of results from the PA DHS
2. FEDERAL (FBI) CRIMINAL HISTORY REPORT – Fee: $25.55*
The fingerprint-based background check is a multiple-step process: The applicant must register prior to going to the fingerprint site. Walk in service without prior registration will not be provided at any fingerprinting location.
- LOG ONTO https://uenroll.identogo.com (do not use www in the web address)
- ENTER CODE: 1KG738
- COMPLETE QUESTIONS (WE HAVE NO COUPON CODE)
- SELECT WHICH DOCUMENT YOU WILL BE USING TO CONFIRM YOUR IDENTITY (Driver’s License issued by State, Driver’s Permit, Passport, etc. – this item MUST be presented at the fingerprinting site along with the registration)
- SELECT WHICH LOCATION IS MOST CONVENIENT FOR YOU
- Schedule an appointment OR Select walk in
IMPORTANT NOTE: Applicants will be responsible to pay at the time of service.
PRINT RECEIPT – Applicants MUST present receipt of online registration as well as proof of identification at the Fingerprinting Location.
- A physical copy of the FBI Criminal History Record will be returned to the applicant. The applicant will then provide the report to Plymouth Township.
Fingerprinting Location closest to 19462:
AAA Club Alliance King Of Prussia
197 E Dekalb Pike King of Prussia, PA 19406-2106
Location Hours: Monday-Friday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM & Saturday: 9:00 AM – 2:00 PM
Appointments must be scheduled online in advance
3. PA State Police Criminal Record Check
Fee: Covered by Plymouth Township
PA State Police Criminal Record Check
What To submit: Official letter of results from the PA State Police
*prices are subject to change