Employment Application & Clearance Information
Job Application complete an application when applying to any vacant position with Plymouth Township.
The following section is for prospective candidates who have already received a formal employment offer, which is contingent on a successful background check. Proof of completion of these checks are required to begin employment:
The PA Child Protective Services Law (CPSL) was amended in December 2014.
The clearances listed below are mandatory for all prospective employees with a significant likelihood of regular contact with children. As a result, Plymouth Township requires the following to be submitted in advance or on the first day of employment:
2. FEDERAL (FBI) CRIMINAL HISTORY REPORT – Fee: $22.60
The fingerprint-based background check is a multiple-step process: The applicant must register prior to going to the fingerprint site. Walk in service without prior registration will not be provided at any fingerprinting location.
- LOG ONTO https://uenroll.identogo.com (do not use www in the web address)
- ENTER CODE: 1KG738
- COMPLETE QUESTIONS (ALIAS WOULD ALSO BE MAIDEN NAME, WE HAVE NO COUPON CODE)
- SELECT WHICH DOCUMENT YOU WILL BE USING TO CONFIRM YOUR IDENTITY (Driver’s License issued by State, Driver’s Permit, Passport, etc. – this item MUST be presented at the fingerprinting site along with the registration)
- SELECT WHICH LOCATION IS MOST CONVENIENT FOR YOU
- Schedule an appointment OR Select walk in
IMPORTANT NOTE: Applicants will be responsible to pay at the time of service.
PRINT RECEIPT – Applicants MUST present receipt of online registration as well as proof of identification at the Fingerprinting Location.
- A physical copy of the FBI Criminal History Record will be returned to the applicant. The applicant will then provide the report to Plymouth Township.
3. PA State Police Criminal Record Check
Fee: Covered by Plymouth Township
PA State Police Criminal Record Check
What To submit: Official letter of results from the PA State Police