|NORRISTOWN, PA – The Montgomery County Office of Public Health (OPH) announced today that registration for the COVID-19 vaccine is now available for everyone age 16 and over.
Registration is available online at http://vaccine.montcopa.org or by calling the COVID-19 hotline at (833) 875-3967.
Montgomery County continues to register and vaccinate people in Phases 1A and 1B. Eligibility for Phase 1C opens today. Every individual 16 and over that lives or works in Montgomery County becomes eligible Monday, April 19. To ensure equitable access for all, vaccine appointments within phases will be released randomly, not by date registered.
When registering, if people experience longer than normal wait times on the COVID-19 hotline or experience a website timeout, they are encouraged to come back to register at a different date or time.
Montgomery County OPH vaccination clinics are currently offering the Pfizer (two doses) and Johnson & Johnson (one dose) vaccines. When booking an appointment, people will be able to pick the date, time, location, and which vaccine they will receive.
Appointments are required to receive the vaccine at the following Montgomery County vaccine clinics. No walk-up registration is accepted.
· Bethel Community Church, 575 North Keim Street, Pottstown, PA 19464
· Trinity Lutheran Church, 1000 W. Main Street, Lansdale, PA 19446
· Montgomery County Community College, Health Sciences Center, 340 DeKalb Pike, Blue Bell, PA 19422
· Norristown Area High School, 1900 Eagle Drive, Norristown, PA 19403
· Parkside Shopping Center (between Planet Fitness and Rally House), 2522 West Moreland Road, Willow Grove, PA 19090
· Bethlehem Baptist Church, 712 Penllyn Pike, Spring House, PA 19477 (Saturdays only)
Transportation to vaccine appointments at Montgomery County vaccination clinics listed above is available at no cost to the rider, calling ahead is encouraged.
· Transnet: (215) 542-7433
· SEPTA/CCT: (215) 580-7145
· GoGo Grandparent: (855) 464-6872 or visit https://gogograndparent.com/montco.
Demand for the vaccine remains high, therefore residents are asked for their patience as the vaccine rollout continues. Eligibility does not equal availability. Appointments will be released in accordance with supply.
For general COVID-19 questions check the FAQs page or email firstname.lastname@example.org. To pre-register for the vaccine by phone or for general questions, call the Montgomery County COVID-19 hotline at (833) 875-3967. The hotline is open six days a week, Monday through Saturday from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Please note the hotline cannot provide updates or timelines on vaccine pre-registration, please refer to the instructions received in your confirmation email.
Media Contact: Kelly Cofrancisco, email@example.com