The fitness center has a variety of cardiovascular equipment and strength training equipment to keep your workouts challenging all year long. All staff are qualified fitness professionals that have college degrees and/or certified.
- Arc Trainers
- Lateral X Trainer
- Upright & Recumbent Bikes
- Elliptical Trainers
- Concept II Rower
- Upper body erg
- Paramount selectorized weight machines
- Plate loaded equipment
- Dumbbells, medicine balls, versa bars, ankle wts.
- Free weight rack with plates
- Bosu trainers
- Stability balls
- Stretching straps
- Foam rollers
- Plyo boxes
|Fitness Center is equipped with MYE Entertainment providing 10 options to hear either TV or music channels during workouts. Free Wi-Fi available!
Procedures for using the fitness center:
- A Pass must be purchased (Pass types: Annual, Monthly, Day or Special Passes)
- If you are purchasing more than a Day Pass you will need to fill out a Basic Physical Standards form for admission to the Fitness Center for each person that will be using the fitness center. If you answer ‘yes’ to any of the questions, you will need a Physician’s Referral form filled out by your doctor before utilizing the fitness center.
- Bring the Basic Physical Standards form, and if needed the completed Physician Referral forms with you when you come to sign up for a Pass.
- If you can’t print out the forms, they can be picked up at the Front Desk of the Community Center.
- Once you have your Pass purchased and any clearances needed you will need to set up an orientation appointment to the fitness center. This is a one on one with a Fitness Specialist to go over procedures, rules, and show you how to use the equipment correctly and set you up with a basic program, and set up a workout card with all of your settings for you to follow.
- If you need additional help or motivation you can purchase sessions to work with a Personal Trainer.
Monday-Thursday: 5:30 a.m.-10:00 p.m.
Friday: 5:30 a.m.-9:00 p.m.
Saturday: 7:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m.
Sunday: 8:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m.