After School Programs
Need a fun place for your child to go after school? Send them to the Greater Plymouth Community Center’s After School Program! Snack is provided for the after school children. Customize your schedule. Sign up for only the days of the week you need, or all 5 days at a discounted rate. For your convenience, we will meet on Colonial School District half days. Free bus transportation from Colonial Elementary, Colonial Middle School, Plymouth Elementary, & Ridge Park Elementary is available. We offer a monthly payment option for over $500. For more information please contact Barb Griffis at 610-313-4062 or at Bgriffis@plymouthtownship.org.
- At this time, face masks are optional. We follow the CDC Guidelines.
- There will be NO After School Program when school closes due to Covid related issues.
- There will be NO after school care the week of 8/30. ASR will start on 9/8.
- After School Rendezvous runs from after school to 6:00pm. In case of inclement weather and Colonial School District closes early, there will be NO After School Program. All children will be sent home on the regular bus.
- All transportation arrangements must be made no later than August 14th. Arrangements made after August 14th may not go into place until Mid-September!
- No accommodations made for single day needs.
Children will be broken up into 2 age groups: K- 3rd grade and 4th – 8th grade. The After School Rendezvous program will participate in activities such as swimming, sports, games, the playground and the Active Zone. In the Active Zone, children will participate in activities such as XBOX, Play Station 3 and Nintendo Switch.