Pool Lap Lane Reservations
We have two easy options to make Lane Reservations at the GPCC: Email: for making reservations in advance & Walk-ins: for last minute or day of reservations. For those without email, a reservation form can be filled out at the front desk.
Steps for making an Email Reservation:
- Send an email to GPCCLanes@plymouthtownship.org with the following information:
- Full Name
- Reservation Date(s) & Time(s)
- Specify Shallow (A half lane for water walking only) or Deep End (lap swim/water workout)
- Be sure to let us know if you require use of the chair lift for pool access
- Cell Phone Number
- We will send you confirmation or an email with alternate options if the reservation requested is not available.
- Reservation is set!
Email Reservations can be booked for the upcoming week starting every Monday. Example: Starting Monday, November 2nd you may reserve lanes for the entire week of Monday, November 9th (Monday, November 9th – Sunday, November 15th)
Here are the steps for doing a walk-in:
- Call the Front Desk (610)277-4312 for availability
- If a reservation is available, provide your full name
- Front desk staff will provide you with a lane number
- Reservation is set!
Walking-in is fine too, but we strongly recommend calling ahead to ensure availability.
If you are having difficulty with Email or Walk-in reservations, stop by the Front Desk or give them a call at 610-277-4312. They will help you make a reservation and assist with any problems you may be having. We kindly ask that you only use this service if you are having issues making reservations. Reservation Assistance should not be used to book on a regular basis.
What To Do When You Arrive:
- Check-in at the front desk and let them know you will be swimming.
- Lane reservation assignments will be available at the front desk and posted on the bulletin board outside the Aquatic Center doors and on the pool deck.
- Lanes will be numbered and please follow the directional arrows.
- Even numbers must walk to the Jolly Road side of the pool to enter.
- Odd number lanes enter from the locker room side.
- Please use the deck shower to rinse off before entering.
- Pool Management will be on hand if you need assistance or have questions.
Reservation Length & Time: Pass holders may sign up for one 45-minute session per day. All swim times will start on the hour (10 minutes after for the first one of the day) and will run for 45 minutes. On weekdays, sessions begin at 6:10 am and the last swim time begins at 6:00 pm. On weekends, sessions begin at 8:10 AM and the last swim time begins at 3:00 pm. For the last swim time, everyone has to be out of the pool 15 minutes before the building closes and out of the building by the hour.
Lap Lane Use: Lap lanes can be used for swimming laps, water walking, or a personal water workout. Lanes are not for open recreation swim.
Same Day or Next Day Reservations: The cutoff for next day reservations via email is 3:00pm. If you miss the deadline, just give us a call at (610)277-4312 the day of to set up a walk-in reservation.
Locker Rooms & Belongings: We have limited space in the Locker Rooms for showering & changing – please read posted policies before use. We still recommend that you come dressed in your swimsuit and be prepared with a towel for your ride home. We ask that you keep belongings at the end of your lane – wall hooks and cubbies are available as well.
Equipment: We cannot lend out any equipment such as kickboards, noodles, flotation belts, dumbbells, etc. You are free to bring your own fitness equipment for your own personal use in the pool. However, we do not allow inflatables.
Lane Sharing: We are currently allowing one person to a lane, even if they are in the same household.
Social Distancing: Please remember to stay 6-feet apart from other patrons at all times.
Masks: Face coverings are mandatory except when actually swimming.
Entering, Exiting & Moving Around the Aquatics Center: You may Enter & Exit the Aquatics Center through any of the Locker Rooms. When Moving Around the pool deck please follow the green arrows on the ground & walls. The arrows are in a clockwise direction so it is easy to remember! Always stay 6-feet apart, especially in tight spaces such as the locker room entrances & in front of the bleachers.
Whirlpool: The Whirlpool is open – please read posted rules before use.