Payment must be in the form of cash or credit card. The GPCC does not accept personal checks.
Please contact Shawn Mazei for more information.
Planning a special occasion? Need a meeting place for your organization or group? Rent a room at the Greater Plymouth Community Center and decorate it for your next event. Perfect for meetings, trainings or that special occasion! We’ll help you set it up. Food and refreshments are permitted; however, alcoholic beverages are prohibited.
- Community Room Room Size: 32’ x 30’
Capacity using Basic Set-up: 50. Maximum Occupancy: 60
- Plymouth Room A & B Room Size: 84’ x 30’
Capacity using Basic Set-up: 150. Maximum Occupancy: 185
- Plymouth Room A Room Size: 44’ x 30’
Capacity using Basic Set-up: 80. Maximum Occupancy: 96
- Plymouth Room B Room Size: 40’ x 30’
Capacity using Basic Set-up: 75. Maximum Occupancy: 86
- Reservations must be made in person at the Greater Plymouth Community Center or over the phone at 610-277-4312.
- A $50 non-refundable deposit is due at the time of booking.
- The reservation time should include set-up and clean-up time. Please do not arrive prior to the time reserved. You must be cleaned up by your designated end time.
- To clean the premises after rental by wiping off countertops, tables, and chairs; clean up spills and place trash cans.
- Payment for all rentals must be made at least seven (7) days in advance.
- No soliciting, recruiting or loitering is permitted in any non-rented facilities.
- Activity and use of property shall be limited to the designated area (including, for access only, the hallways).
- Use of the facility (gymnasium, pool or fitness center) is not included in the rental.
- Rentals must be a minimum of 2 hours.
- Use of profane language, illegal drugs, alcoholic beverages, firearms, gambling, chewing tobacco and smoking on Plymouth Township property is strictly prohibited (by Township Ordinance).