This camp offers exciting adventures including trips, swimming and activities. Daily activities will include athletic competitions, challenging projects, and other awesome games. Location: GPCC
- Two day trips are planned weekly for an additional fee.
- There is NO before and after care for Teen Camp
- Campers must bring a lunch and snack daily.
- There is no camp held at the community center on trip days.
- A parent or legal guardian must sign all release forms.
- There is no camp July 3.
- Contact: Shawn Mazei at 610-277-6122.
How to register:
Online: Call before registering to guarantee you are charged the proper rate. You will need to submit all required forms prior to camp.
In person: Please print and complete the registration forms in advance from our website for a smoother registration experience.
No registrations will be taken over the phone.
|June 22-June 26||9:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.||$128 RES/$160 NR|
|June 29-July 2 (no camp 7/3)||9:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.||$105 RES/$132 NR|
|July 6-July 10||9:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.||$128 RES/$160 NR|
|July 13-July 17||9:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.||$128 RES/$160 NR|
|July 20-July 24||9:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.||$128 RES/$160 NR|
|July 27-July 31||9:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.||$128 RES/$160 NR|
|August 3-August 7||9:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.||$128 RES/$160 NR|
|August 10-August 14||9:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.||$128 RES/$160 NR|
|Forms to be completed at the time of registration||Important camp information to keep|
|Registration Form||Camp Calendar|
|Medical Fitness & Vaccination Form||Parent Handbook|