This traditional day camp has a wide variety of activities including arts and crafts, sports, trips and swimming. Campers are separated into three age groups; 6-7 year olds, 8-9 years olds and 10-12 year olds. If your child does not go on the trip, there is no camp. Children must bring a lunch, snack and bathing suit daily. Location: GPCC
- All release forms must be signed by a parent or legal guardian.
- A weekly trip is planned for an additional fee.
- A 5 year old may only attend Camp GPCC if they have completed Kindergarten.
- A parent meeting will be held Thursday, June 14th from 7:00 p.m.-8:00 p.m. to go over important camp information.
- There is no camp July 3rd & 4th.
- Monthly billing is available.
- The first (6/19-6/23) and last (8/21-8/25) weeks of camp do not include trips.
- Contact person: Barb Griffis, 610-313-4062.
How to register:
Online: Call before registering to guarantee you are charged the proper rate. You will need to submit all required forms prior to camp.
In person: Please print and complete the registration forms in advance from our website for a smoother registration experience.
No registrations will be taken over the phone.
|Forms to be completed at the time of registration||Important camp information to keep on file|
|1. Registration Form||1. Camp Calendar|
|2. Medical Fitness and Vaccination Status||2. Parent Handbook|
|3. Medical Authorization Form||3. Drop-off & Pick-up Procedures|
|4. Pick Up Pass|
|5. Trip Information|
|6. Monthly Payment Information|